Thursday, September 9, 2010

We are Daughters: my guest post at the Gift of Giving Life

Clicking on the title of this post will take you to a guest post I wrote for The Gift of Giving Life called We Are Daughters: Preparing Young Women for Pregnancy and Childbirth about how key parts of the Young Women program in the LDS church apply to pregnancy and birth. The story behind the post is quite amazing. Felice (aka Mother Earth) and I both feel that this is something that should be shared with Young Women, so please share it with the Young Women or Young Women leaders you know.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found you at The Joy of Giving Birth. You have a lovely blog. I am an avid natural birthing, breastfeeding mom:) I am your newest follower. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete