Monday, August 2, 2010

August 1-7 is World Breastfeeding Week

Photobucket

It's World Breastfeeding week! To learn more about this year's theme, visit http://worldbreastfeedingweek.org.

I don't normally post a lot about breastfeeding, since the main focus of this blog is birth, but I am planning a post or two more, in addition to last week's post from the Breastfeeding Cafe Carnival, about breastfeeding, to honor the occasion.

By the way, I changed my blog design again. I went back to a basic blogger template, with a slightly different layout (wider, different header). I hope this one is a little softer on the eye. I also designed the new "Birth Unplugged" badge in my sidebar. I needed a graphic so that when people post links to my post on facebook, they can select it as the thumbprint. It may need different colors, but it is what it is for now.

1 comment: