Friday, August 6, 2010

It's a Blog Party! (No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop)

I found out about the No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop from Semi Crunchy Mama's blog. I'm not going to BlogHer, so I thought I'd join in!
  • When did you start blogging?
I'm pretty new to blogging. I just started this year*, soon after the birth of my second child, my little boy who was born in March.
  • Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to share all of my insights about natural birth and hypnosis and document my journey in pursuing a childbirth career. I had been a member of an online natural birth forum for over two years at that point, and I felt that sometimes things I posted there were more suited to a blog format (I'm still involved there, though!)
  • What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
Right now I'm snuggling a sleeping baby, which is always cool. And waiting for the guy to come back and fix our fridge. And doing laundry. And telling my two-year-old "No, you can NOT watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now!" Don't know if that stuff is cool or not...
  • Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite.
The posts in my sidebar are my favorites and/or ones that seem to be reader favorites. But, I'd like to share one different from those five, so here is "Let them to this and not fear" which is about childbirth traditions in my husband's family heritage.

*I later realized that this is actually not my first blog. I had a xanga site which nobody read when I was in my second year at BYU. I just found it. I was really embarrassed by how immature I was.

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from NoGo BlogHer!
    Nice to meet you!
    Babies are so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from No-Go BlogHer! Nice to see another woman reaching out to other women when they need it most, during childbirth!!
    Nice to meet you!!

    * I used Hypno-Birthing and it was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete